No supplement will ignite the fat burning switch alone. You need to handle your business in the kitchen and gym first. But I’d be lying if I said supplements weren’t a key component when it comes to eliminating trouble spots. You need the training (flames) and a caloric deficit (fuel), but proper supplementation will serve as lighter fluid, accelerating fat loss.
The best way to get more beta-receptors through supplementation is to take supplements or eat foods that’ll increase the fat-releasing hormones that bind beta-receptors.
Here are a few to try:
- Capsaicin: Capsaicin is the ingredient in chilies that give them their heat. It boosts fat loss and increases metabolic rate by increasing fat-releasing hormones.
- Yohimbine: Yohimbine and yohimbe-containing products enhance fat burning by counteracting alpha-receptors on fat cells. When you combine targeted training, fasting, and yohimbine supplementation, then fat loss, especially in stubborn areas, is enhanced.
- Green Tea Extract: Drinking green tea will have the same effect. Green tea has a thermogenic effect that influences fat-release and burning.
- Caffeine: Your morning cup of coffee could do the trick here as long as you keep it black. Caffeine binds to fat cells in order to enhance lipolysis.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): CLA, like that found in Flameout, inhibits the fat-storing enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL) so that fat will be more readily available to burn instead of stored. CLA is also a potent anti-inflammatory, boosting overall health and joint inflammation during your cut.